Enquire Now
21-09-2018 by Admin

Witness the Spectacle of the Neelakurinji at the Eravikulam National Park

The Neelakurinji flower is in full bloom at Munnar this year. Guests can catch a glimpse of this beautiful and mystical flower in its full glory in Eravikulam National Park. Visitors can visit the park during this time of theyear to experience the magical extravaganza called Neelakurinji and Nilgiri Tahr. The Eravikulam National Park is located at a distance of 10.60 kilometers from Munnar (approximately 30 minutes) and 19 kilometers from Blanket Hotel (approximately 40 minutes).
The Eravikulam National Park is located at a distance of 10.60 kilometers from Munnar (approximately 30 minutes) and 19 kilometers from Blanket Hotel (approximately 40 minutes).
The entry time is between 7.30 am and 4.00 pm.
The details of the entry fees to the Eravikulam National Park are as follows:
Indian Adults : 120 INR (Children – 90 INR)
Foreign Nationals : 400 INR
INR Ordinary Camera : 40 INR
INR Video Camera : 315 INR
Reservation fee 50 INR (Reservation counter 9 am – 3 pm at Information centre, Munnar)
Booking the tickets: An online booking facility is available for all those who wish to visit the park. Those looking to make a booking must note that 75% of the tickets will be sold through the online booking facility and the remaining 25% will be made available offline (direct booking). These offline ticket bookings can be done via the counters set up at the Munnar KSRTC stand, theMarayoor Wildlife Complex and Old Munnar. Please note that the counter at the Eravikulam National Parkwon't function for ticket bookings.
Advance booking: Visitors will have the option to book tickets a month prior to visiting the park.
Number of tickets: The Wildlife Department is planning to limit the number of booking per user. It will be limited to five tickets per user at a time.
Ticket status: The status will be displayed on the website and also via digital boards at Adimali, Marayoor and specific points en route to Munnar.
Time slot: To avoid crowding, each visitor will be allowed to stay atop Rajamala for 2 hours from the time of entry.
Cap on visitors: As per NATPAC’s suggestions a maximum of 4,000 visitors can be allowed per day into the park, the WildlifeDepartment however, is planning to limit the number in between 3,600-4,000. Currently 3,000 visitors are allowedper day at the park.
Working hours: Tickets are currently issued from 8 am to 4 pm. This will be extended by 2 hours, making the park timings 7.30 am to 5.30 pm, during this Kurinji season.
Click on below link to Book your tickets online. https://eravikulamnationalpark.in/landing/index.php
Accommodation in Munnar: Munnar is known for good hotels from 3 star to 5 star segment, Blanket Hotel is a premium luxury hotel suites for honeymooners and families as such .Among the Munnar 5 star hotels Blanket stands out due to its location and service. Honeymooners love this 5 star hotel in Munnar because of the awesome location surrounded by tea plantations and river.

Featured Posts

Your journey begins as you arrive at the Cochin International Airport.

Contact Us

Blanket Hotel & Spa
Attukad Waterfalls,
Pallivasal, Munnar-685565
+91 4868 254 600 (Front Desk : Extn No.2)
+91 9446524600, 8281507700

For Reservation: reservations@blanketmunnar.com,
+91 8281806611, 8281806633

Latest Blogs

Rainbow Trout Munnar
Tata Tea Museum Munnar